iOS 15 Public beta is just released by Apple for all the compatible iPhones starting from iPhone 6S, and you can install it on your iPhone right away.
We have already made extensive coverage on all the new features introduced to iOS 15 by Apple at the WWDC 2021 event earlier this month, and you can check that by clicking on the below link.
Some of the most notable features of the iOS 15 include the SharePlay feature in Facetime, allowing you to share movies, songs, and even your device’s screen with your friends, Focus mode, and Safari redesign.
Before you proceed further and download and install the latest iOS 15 public beta on your supported iPhone, here are some things you need to consider first.
- iOS 15 public beta is not entirely stable and might have a lot of bugs and issues.
- Your battery life might be affected when you are running the beta version.
- If possible, it is recommended to install and test the iOS 15 Public beta first on a secondary iPhone.
- It is not advisable to install the iOS 15 public beta on a business-critical device.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your iPhone using iCloud and iTunes before installing iOS 15 Public Beta if you wish to roll back to iOS 14 later.
- Not all the apps you use on your iPhone in iOS 14 might run smoothly or at all on the iOS 15 Public Beta.
- You might occasionally experience system or app crashes, performance, or signal issues on the Beta version.
If you are ok with all of the above things, then here is how you can download and install the iOS 15 Public Beta on your iPhone right away.
How to install iOS 15 Public Beta on your iPhone right now
On your iPhone, open the below link.
From the Apple Beta program page, click on the signup button and sign up using your Apple ID to enroll your iPhone in the Beta program.
You will then be redirected to the iOS “Guide for Public Betas” page.
From here, scroll down till you reach the Get started section and then click on the “enroll your iOS device” button.
On the next page, tap on the “Download profile” button, and then tap allow and close.
Now, open the Settings app on your iPhone and then tap on the Profile downloaded notification at the top.
Click on the Install button on the top right corner of your device and then enter your iPhone’s passcode to proceed.
Follow the on-screen instructions and tap on Install again to proceed further.
You will now be asked to restart your iPhone to complete the process.
Once the restart is complete, open the Settings app again, go to General Settings, and then update.
From here, you can see that the iOS 15 Public beta software update is now available. Tap on download and install to proceed with the installation.